sdbase understands the challenges that companies face when attempting to manage all the 0s and 1s that enter and leave their company on a daily basis.
Alterations to the functional specifications occur throughout a project's life cycle for several reasons:
- features - scope creep
- time to market
Proper project documentation is often neglected as a result. Then, when the time comes to upgrade or integrate an application, the available documentation fails to provide engineers with the information they need.
We help by:
- improving documentation on existing software
- conducting source code reviews
- proposing optimized alternatives
The exact fulfillment of an application's specifications are rarely met during development. In the long run, successful projects are well designed, well built and especially, well maintained:
- maintaining backups and archives
- monitoring usage statistics
- refining metrics and benchmarks